This Saturday we will rock the “seven” with Merrilee Buchanan, the winemaker of Tyeeeeeee.
Our wine dinners are casual affairs. They begin with a starting sip accompanied by pate bites and artisan bread, followed by a tour with the Farmer to see where your dinner is coming from. From there, we serve paired courses till the cheery end, singing, boasting, and laughing, etc.
I don’t have the pairings done yet but they are coming. Here is the working menu:
- pate, blue cheese, pickles and olives
- melon soup with goat cheese foam and basil oil served with a stuffed golden cherry tomato
- lamb terrine with beets
- shrimp on papas bravas with romesco
- basil sorbet
- grilled quail over cocozelle squash risotto
- dessert by our pastry chef Hamid
- all this for a mere $62 bones, life is good