To whet your appetite for our upcoming Valentine’s Dinners, we’re giving you a sneak preview of the menu, brought to you by our new chef Aaron Evans.
These are the five courses:
1) Crown Pumpkin Squash Bisque, Fried prosciutto, Watercress Oil
2) Grilled Oregon Albacore Tuna, Meyer Lemon Beurre Blanc, Pickled Red Cabbage and Grey Shallots, Brown Rice Pilaf
3) Leek and Parsnip Agnolotti, Roasted Jerusalem Artichokes, Watercress, Parmesan
4) Lamb Osso Buco braised with Cinnamon and Onions, Garlic Roasted Amarosa Potatoes, Mint Jus
5) Choose one: Chocolate Torte, Red Beets and Berry Sauce, or
Semifreddo (waiting on local fruit availability – most likely Candied Kumquats and Hazelnut Topping)